Welcome to a brand new challenge here at The Mixed Media Card Challenge! For our challenge this month, the theme is SPARKLE, and optional element: GEMS. Lots of ways you can go with the theme -- use mediums that make your card sparkle; go with ink or paint colors whose names suggest sparkle (e.g., gold, silver, sapphire); include an object that sparkles or the word "sparkle". We hope you'll have a go at creating a mixed media card that follows the theme with or without gems. The team can't wait to see what beauties you'll be linking up!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by July 25, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
A black paper background, pearlescent blue texture paste thru a stencil, glitter paste thru a stencil, stamped and inked and fussy cut sentiment, gem flowers and rhinestones.
Masking, water-coloring, Stickles in 3 colors, Smooch Spritz and some gems.
Twinkling H2Os from ColourArte (watercolor with shimmer) on watercolor paper. Radiant Gel (Dimensional iridescent paint ) with a Stencil.
Heat embossing, Perfect Pearls, foam, sequins.
Gelli print using acrylic paints, stencils, mask and bubblewrap, Stickles, thread, gems.
Background made with sponged Distress Ink and gold texture paste. Feathers dipped in glitter, gold gemstones, embossed sentiment. Raffia behind feathers.
Peerless Watercolor, Zig CCRB Markers, Gold Embossing Powder, Stickles, Wink of Stella, die cuts and gems